ghd Narrow Dressing Brush is small but effective - the hairdresser's favorite brush. The narrow-bristled brush will be the one you go for no matter what kind of styling you are looking for - from gentle tufting that provides instant volume and easy brushing, to smooth ponytails and set hairstyles. Experienced hairdressers have this favorite, and you will find it in the gearbox behind the stage when there is a fashion show. The brush is versatile and gives quick results. Use: Give the hair a soft volume in no time by dividing the hair by the crown section. Hold the hair straight up and place the brush lengthwise over the head. Brush gently down the length toward the crown. Finally, gently smooth out using the brush. Styling tips: Use the pointed end of the styling brush to split the hair into lengths - it's easier and tidier than using your fingers.
- The hairdresser's favorite brush
- A small but effective brush
- The icing on one of any hairstyle
- Naturbust gives good control over styling
- Tapered handle, nice to divide lengths with
- Handles in non-slip and comfortable material
- Professional design, completed by hand
* Reviews are only showing for your own language
Click here to see how nice curls you can make with the ghd IV Purple Styler.
Would you like to feel extra pretty on your date? Here are some products that'll...
Want nice looking curls that last all day? It's easy to get with the amazing ghd...
Fast delivery - 2-4 workdays
The return form can be found under Return