ghd V Gold Classic Max Styler is a straightener that fits the one who wants to style his long and thick hair. The straightener has the same heat and styling capabilities as the classic ghd gold, and the large size makes the job faster and easier for those with a lot of hair. The smooth gold plates glide freely through the hair, allowing you to quickly and easily smooth out long and thick hair. The rounded edges help you create perfect curls and waves - and of course, also give you good shine and professional results. A convenient, protective plate cover lets you unpack the straightener just after use, and the automatic shut off feature is activated if the pliers have not been used for 30 minutes. With universal voltage, the straightener is just as good to use wherever you are in the world, and this is a good choice if you travel a lot.
- A straightener that fits the one who wants to style his long and thick hair
- For easy styling of long and thick hair
- Advanced ceramic heating technology: It makes styling easier
- Optimum styling temperature of 185 ° C
- Smooth, rounded and moving plates: The plates slip through the hair well and provide fast styling without mugs and with good shine
- Wide, rounded cylinder: The applicable pliers work without banging and are designed for longer hair
- Dimensions: The pliers are 263 mm long. The plate length is 85 mm, the width is 50.8 mm
- Heat-resistant cover that protects the plates: Bring your tongs and be equally stylish and freshly styled everywhere
- Automatic shutdown function
- Universal voltage: Pliers work just as well wherever in the world you may be
- Professional length cord of 2.7 m
- 30 seconds of heating for quick and easy styling
* Reviews are only showing for your own language
Click here to see how nice curls you can make with the ghd IV Purple Styler.
Would you like to feel extra pretty on your date? Here are some products that'll...
Want nice looking curls that last all day? It's easy to get with the amazing ghd...
Fast delivery - 1-4 workdays
The return form can be found under Return